Sunday, June 11, 2006

Day 8: Zurich...back

Left Luzern at about 9am, in asuper-luxurious double decker. The kind that you see plying North South Highway at times, super huge, by an unknown driver. Who cares, it is our last say at Switz, MAS flight will depart at 1250, and thats all for the entire trip.

DSCF0763

We went on to do last minute shopping at the Duty free shops. The boarding place is further than we thought, took us a good 30 minutes to reach and as usual, some people could not reach on time again. Guess the Malaysian rich people habit will never change, now the whole plane gotto wait for them. Finally we flew off...and this time i am not so lucky, no one whole row to myself, the whole plane is rather full.



Thnking back, my ulcer is ok now. I have finally played snow in Jungfrau. I have made so many friends, rich one. I have an interesting tale on the way to interlaken. I have got all the chocs for people that i need to buy choc. I have taken all the pics that i could not take when i was on backpack tour in 2002 to Italy and Greece.(almost all though many others not yet taken). I have money to spend this time, unlike the super budget tour. I have tried the food here, except that i forgot to try Cheese Fondue. I have experienced frost bite. I have taken a gondola ride, with musicians on board. Tried squid sauce spaghetti. Went inside Milan duomo. Finally understood some history in Rome rather than just took photos. Managed to meet Jiawen. Brought mum and aunt to see things that I claimed to be beautiful and now they finally agreed. (previously they still like....now they themselves...)

Ok...let's plan for the next tour. France, anyone?

No comments: